[Mageia-i18n] i18n team Mga2 "post mortem"

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Tue Jun 26 07:09:35 CEST 2012

написане Mon, 25 Jun 2012 23:08:38 +0300, mammig.linux
<mammig.linux at gmail.com>:

> Hello,
>
> I think their is not a good communication between teams.
> For example, I'm in i18n-fr, i never see any request from
> "documentation" ou "marcomm" teams. Have they nothing to translate ?
> or have they their own translators ?
>
> ++
> mammig

Hi,

To be honest, they did send us the messages asking to translate their
parts of the work.

documentation:
https://www.mageia.org/pipermail/mageia-i18n/2012-April/002773.html

marcomm:
https://www.mageia.org/pipermail/mageia-i18n/2012-January/002546.html

Now, documentation team discuss their plans on the next release. You can
join (at least lurk to hide from Marja ;) )  #mageia-doc today at 18:00
UTC to hear more.

Topics:

1. Agree to have the "Testing_procedure:" space in the wiki (see the
related thread in this ml)

2. Translating the wiki (if Oliver is around), see the Wiki translation
discussion on the ml

3. moving stuff from docteam.mageia.nl to doc.mageia.org

4. what next to do in Calenco (if we still can't work on MCC)

Best regards,
Yuri