[Mageia-i18n] Upcoming i18n freeze

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 8 20:52:15 CET 2012

Hi there,

as you all know, we have i18n freeze on Saturdy.
This means you should commit all your files into the svn till Saturday
evening (UTC).
Of course, if there are serious problems we can ask for an update of
the draktools before the final is released, but there's no guarantee,
it will be done, especially, when it's only about smaller typos and so
on.

If you should have problems commiting your files to svn, please ask me
(or better this very mailing list) by mail about it.

And please do read this wiki page:
https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Merging_po_files_with_newer_pot_files

The meeting logs from tonight can be found here:
http://meetbot.mageia.org/mageia-i18n/2012/mageia-i18n.2012-03-08-18.33.html

I thank all of you very much for the work you've done during the year
and I hope for another successfull year in Mageia,

Oliver