[Mageia-i18n] String changes in drakx_install

Marcello marcello.anni at alice.it
Mon Mar 12 19:30:50 CET 2012

Il 12/03/2012 15:32, Matteo ha scritto:

> Il 11/03/2012 23:38, Oliver Burger ha scritto:
>> Am 11.03.2012 20:26, schrieb Matteo:
>>> How can I retrieve the po file? Regards
>> Didn't you already commit them into svn? I thought I saw loads of
>> commits from you some days ago?
>>
> You're right Oliver, I've commited all the italian updates some days
> ago (before our deadline), but Marcello asked me to do it again
> (previous email from this thread) and I was thinking he made changes
> out of time. That's not the case.
> I made the mistake to assume valid the request made by Marcello (he
> was aware of my previous commits, I notified him using our mailing
> list i18n-it). I deduce he doesn't read my email and that he doesn't
> checked our po files before making this request :-/
>
> I'm sorry for the noise, next time I'll check twice the requests
> coming from him.
> Regards
> - --
> Matteo

hi,

i'm sorry but i've checked the po file and there are some strings
missing, e.g.:

#: ../../advertising/03_IM_mageia.pl:1
31	#, c-format
32	msgid "For people"
33	msgstr ""
34
35	#: ../../advertising/04_IM_mageia.pl:1
36	#, c-format
37	msgid "For developers"
38	msgstr ""
39
40	#: ../../advertising/05_IM_mageia.pl:1
41	#, c-format
42	msgid "For contributors"
43	msgstr ""

in plus, you sent me the e-mail on 1st march, Oliver informed us about
the new changes on 13th of march. you can check the po file here:

http://svnweb.mageia.org/soft/drakx/trunk/perl-install/install/share/po/it.po?revision=3409&view=markup

cheers,
Marcello