[Mageia-i18n] Credits

Eduardo Vidal evidal86 at gmail.com
Wed May 9 06:54:36 CEST 2012

2012/5/8 Dimitrios Glentadakis <dglent at gmail.com>:
> Στις 08/05/2012 16:57:09 Oliver Burger γράψατε:
>> Hi there,
>>
>> there's gonna be a "Credits" file in Mga 2 naming every contributor who
>> did his share to the distribution.
>> I'd like all subteam leaders to send me a list of their active people.
>> And please add your locale, so I won't mix things up.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Oliver
>>

> For the Greek team we count three contributors
>
> Dimitris Tsiamasiotis <dtsiamasiotis>
> Dimitrios Glentadakis <dglent>
> John Valsamopoulos <John66>
>

> --
> Dimitrios Glentadakis

Hello everyone, for the spanish (castillan) team, right now the count
of active translators are three but we still waiting for the rest of
our members to reply, so far this is the list of spanish (castillan)
team:

Diego Bello <Jacen>
Toni Colom <Tuxus>
Eduardo D. Vidal <edokun>

--
"Manten fuertes convicciones que no sean alteradas por las circunstancias..."
Preceptos del samurai.