[Mageia-i18n] A bit short on time

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Fri May 11 20:02:00 CEST 2012

написане Fri, 11 May 2012 12:52:57 +0300, Dimitrios Glentadakis
<dglent at gmail.com>:

> 2012/5/11 Dimitrios Glentadakis <dglent at gmail.com>
>

>>> He-he. Must be some issue...
>>>
>>> What is the name of PHP directory tested? I tested parser on two files
>>> pointed by Oliver in IRC. I did not take into account the diffrent
>>> syntax.
>>> :'(
>>>

>> I tested the "support"
>>
>> http://svnweb.mageia.org/web/www/trunk/en/support/
>
> But i had only the file
> locales.php<http://svnweb.mageia.org/web/www/trunk/en/support/locales.php?view=log>and
> not all the folder
> I will try with all the files of the folder this evening when i will be
> at
> home

Thanks for your testing. Now some bugs in parser were fixed. With fixed
nesting for Turkish (tr) it works for support locales.php.

The address for the new version:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55247264/php_parser.py

Warning: Not tested with polib 0.5.5 (Mageia 1) due to the lack of time
(sorry).