[Mageia-i18n] Next i18n meeting

Catalin Florin RUSSEN cfrussen at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 16 11:12:58 CEST 2012

Hi Oliver,

For Romanian team, here's the status:
- blog up to date (only one old article still in translation)
- website partially translated

Things needed for Mageia 3:
- make a Google calendar with all the dates (freeze, etc.) and put in it also the team meetings, easier to follow and get organized.
- have a clear list of tools and files for Mga 3 translation.

Cheers,

---
Florin Catalin RUSSEN
Mageia i18n - Romanian Team
"You don't need eyes to see, you need vision!"