[Mageia-i18n] wiki / spec

Florent Monnier monnier.florent at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 20:25:58 CEST 2012

Hi,

I'm new to this list.
I'm already a packager since some time, and I was thinking I could try
to make a little about the translating the contents of the spec files.
I've quickly checked the wiki. Mayb I've missed something but it seems
the i18n wiki would need some love. I've not found how I should
translate the description and summary of the .spec files. RPM makes it
possible to add it into the .spec file by just adding a new
description/summary and tag it with the new language. But I don't know
if this is how we should do it in Mageia because I've not found any
.spec file that does this this way, and I've not found on the i18n
wiki something about it.

I've seen several Fedora .spec files that include translation, so I
could leech a little form there.

Regards
Florent