[Mageia-i18n] pt_BR translator apply

Victor Salles vktrsalles.lima at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 07:01:00 CEST 2012

Hi guys,

Victor Salles here, under the username jackofspades.
Brazilian, 20 years old, majoring in Electrical Engineering in Vitória,
Brazil.
I've been subtitling lots of series for legendas.tv since 2010 and I also
tried to work in the Ubuntu Team, but bcoz of time scheduling it got
impossible by then.

I really want to help my fellows here in Brazil and make the Mageia project
even more accessible for us. I've been using Mageia 2 since it's release
together with my arch system,  working in dual boot and both like lightning
rock-solid systems. Thanks for the efforts till here.

My sincerely thanks for reading this email with a poor English attached,

Victor Salles - The JackOfSpades