[Mageia-i18n] What was wrong with Transifex?

atilla ontas tarakbumba at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 23:47:46 CEST 2013

Thank you. Did you read http://help.transifex.com/intro/one-dot-zero.html ?
>From that page, i understand that tx can pull directly from VCS. But it
won't push back. Is it main problem? I didn't search for other problems, i
think those won't be problem if we use tx.net instead of own installation.

I think a script can do svn push in tx. Add it to svn server as a cron job
and it directly pull from tx and submit to svn. Is it so hard? I haven't
look in Pootle. May be it worths than tx.