[Mageia-i18n] What was wrong with Transifex?

Catalin Florin RUSSEN cfrussen at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 4 15:27:07 CEST 2013

I'm not sure that this can be done with Tx.net (the translations are stored online, we had to get them and upload on svn after), but if you know how to do it, show the way...

 Cheers,
---
Florin Catalin RUSSEN
Mageia i18n - Romanian Team
"You don't need eyes to see, you need vision!"

 ease their job and content to simply supervise them.

>>Having a collaborative tool, even is it's not perfect, is better than not tool at all.
>>

>>Cheers,
>>
>>---
>>Florin Catalin RUSSEN
>>Mageia i18n - Romanian Team
>>"You don't need eyes to see, you need vision!"

- When our servers were updated from Mdv2010.1 (which they were using in the beginning) to Mga1, something broke, misc (our then tx maintainer) who did try to solve it never found out, what it was, it must have been something with the underlying software (python, django, postgres, whatever)