[Mageia-i18n] Russian translate it`s all

Marja van Waes marja11 at xs4all.nl
Tue Apr 9 18:24:26 CEST 2013

On 08/04/13 23:05, Valentin Xlin Saikov wrote:
> The site is in Russian translated to 100%. This is good news because
> site is the face of the company. When waiting to add to our translation
> docteam.mageia.nl
> Translation files are in XML format calenco. There are old screenshots
> taken from the English-language documentation. I hope this is temporary.
> I want to see the result.
>
> Hi all!

Sorry, I should already have done that, and have made the French MCC
help publication on docteam.mageia.nl, too.

For all languages, the installer screenshots with Mageia 3 background
should already have been made.

I'm too tired to really do anything at the moment :-(

@ simonnzg
@ johnr
@ grenoya

IIRC, you have publication rights in Calenco, and login credentials for
the docteam.mageia.nl ftp server.

Can one of you make the Russian publication, please?