[Mageia-i18n] Navigation added to translation report

Filip Komar filip.komar at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 14:13:17 CET 2013

Hi everybody.

Please check our report[1] and svn[2] for details.

I also added possibility to use intended untranslated strings in
navigation (eg. {ok}) as for the web pages. I modified our wiki
page[3] accordingly.

Romain, can you please review both my commits[2][4] as I had to go
deeper in the code for this change. Especially part for fetching nav
files[5] from mognase[6]. It works but probably there are better ways
for that. Thanks in advance!

I think this addition will improve our workflow and also translations
themselves a bit. Please report any problems or comments.

Have a nice weekend,
Filip.

[1] http://www.mageia.org/langs/report.php
[2] http://svnweb.mageia.org/web?view=revision&revision=2039