[Mageia-i18n] Constitution for Indonesian page

Filip Komar filip.komar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 18:37:16 CET 2013

Diego please take a look of this commit to see what needs to be done
that constitution is actually shown. I also tried to make visible note
with detailed instructions to our report. So if you click "x 1
untranslated" you'll see them. I'm very open for any idea how to do
that better. HTH.

On 25 February 2013 07:32, Kiki Muhammad Syahadat
<kiki.syahadat at yahoo.co.id> wrote:
> I just finished translating constitution to Indonesian. Please check and
> commit the file I attached with this email.

Thanks Kiki. Commited. See
http://svnweb.mageia.org/web?view=revision&revision=2101

Best regards,
Filip.