[Mageia-i18n] About net monitor

Marek Laane bald at smail.ee
Mon Jan 7 15:29:28 CET 2013

Just about a week to go to the freezing and I remembered one nasty problem.
There is a not-working button in Network Center called Monitor. The reason
is simple - net_monitor is not installed by default (at least it was not in
my case).
And the second problem is that when you install net_monitor it is still all
in English. I'm even not sure if it possible at all to translate
net_monitor for now.
Surely untranslated tool is nothing we do want? And also not-working button
in Network Center?

Marek Laane,
Estonian translator