[Mageia-i18n] When will packages be updated with new translations?

You-Cheng Hsieh yochenhsieh at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 04:19:46 CET 2013

Hello,

According to the revised planning schedule, we already passed i18n freeze:
https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Mageia_3_development#Development_Planning

This does not mean that we cannot update translations anymore, but we
also need to be sure that translations submitted before freeze are
included in the packages. As far as I can be sure, drakxtools package,
which rebuilt a few days ago, does not include my translations
submitted last year. (the src tarball was last updated just before my
submission.)

So, is there any chance that these packages(drakxtools, rpmdrake,
etc.) will be rebuilt and include newer translations and we can check
theme in the following beta3/rc releases?

Thanks,

You-Cheng Hsieh