[Mageia-i18n] I18n team elections

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 09:20:08 CET 2013

As a reminder:

2013/2/26 Oliver Burger <oliver.bgr at gmail.com>:
> So here comes the time table:
> - i18n team meeting on February 28th at 19.30 UTC (20.30 Paris time)
> in #mageia-i18n
> - time for you to consider it and candidate by mail to this list from
> March 1st, 0.00 UTC until March 7th, 23.59 UTC (please tell the other
> a few things about yourselves in those mails, so they know who you are
>   (Akien and me will do the same)
> - elections using the epoll system from March 11th, 0.00 UTC until
> March 13th, 23.59 UTC
> - i18n team meeting on March 14th, 19.30 UTC in #mageia-i18n

As a first step for the upcoming elections we must be sure, the list
of sub team leaders (see here for reference:
https://wiki.mageia.org/en/I18n_teams) is correct.
If not, please update the wiki until March 7th, 23.59. I will take
this list for the epoll system.
If you are from a team, whose representative seems to have fallen off
the planet, make sure, there is another one listed in the wiki.
If there are problems with straightening the list up, please mail this list.

Thanks,

Oliver