[Mageia-i18n] On giving svn access to Atilla

atilla ontas tarakbumba at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 13:08:18 CET 2013

Yes. Infact, i may give you misinformation. Sorry for that.

The problem is i'm reviewing my svn script; Mcevir for Mageia. I have
written it for svn operations for Mandriva translations and anounced on
Mandriva e-mailing lists. Since then i decided to put Mageia in it.  At
first run, Mcevir asks for information if user want to setup Mandriva or
Mageia svn directory, if user has an svn account it asks for username and
set up svn directory in given path. After everything is setup, user can
open terminal in svn directory, run Mcevir and make svn/gettext operations
provided by a menu (like svn up, checking .po file for errors etc.)

For Mcevir, i don't want to mess users .ssh files. So, for the first setup
it uses

export SVN_SSH="ssh -l username"
svn co blah blah ...

At this first stage, i get password prompt. This reveals the issue.