[Mageia-i18n] New Urdu (اردو) translation team

Rémi Verschelde remi at verschelde.fr
Wed Mar 13 10:39:14 CET 2013

Hi i18n :)

I just wanted to welcome Sohaib, our new Urdu translator (for those
who may not know, Urdu is the official language of Pakistan).
So welcome to the i18n team, and feel free to ask any question here or
on IRC, and to look for information in the wiki.

Since you wanted to start with translating the website, we added Urdu
to the mageia.org domain, see: http://www.mageia.org/ur/
For now everything is in English of course, but as soon as you send us
*.ur.lang files, someone will commit them and the website will start
being translated.

As a reminder, the English *.lang files are here:
http://svnweb.mageia.org/web/www/trunk/langs/en/
There is also the navigation bar that should be translated and can be
found here: http://svnweb.mageia.org/web/nav/langs/en.lang?view=co

Cheers,
Rémi (Akien)