[Mageia-i18n] Fw: solicitud de informacion

Trish Fraser trish at thefrasers.org
Mon Mar 18 13:12:22 CET 2013

Hi i18n,

Can someone please help?

We're happy to provide texts for Johan to distribute, but Atelier
doesn't have the Spanish skills.

Could someone please give us some words to let him know we'll help,
and to ask him what he can use? We can write articles or press
releases, if that would be useful.

Also, if we write the texts, can we ask i18n for help to translate them
so he can use them?

Cheers!

Begin forwarded message: