[Mageia-i18n] [Mageia-sysadm] Migration of zarb mailling lists

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Thu Mar 28 18:48:20 CET 2013

написане Thu, 28 Mar 2013 19:30:01 +0200, nicolas vigier
<boklm at mars-attacks.org>:

> On Thu, 28 Mar 2013, Manuel Hiebel wrote:
>
>> Le 27/03/2013 15:44, nicolas vigier a écrit :
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> zarb is going to have a new server, and migrate all services from their
>>> old server to their new server in coming month. So it would be a good
>>> time to drop the mageia mailing lists still hosted on zarb and replace
>>> them with new mailing lists on ml.mageia.org.
>>>
>>> We have a wiki page to list the things to do, and the names of the new
>>> mailing lists :
>>> https://wiki.mageia.org/en/ML_Migration
>>>
>>> If everybody agree on this and the new lists names, I plan to create
>>> the
>>> new mailing lists in 2 or 3 days, and start the migration.
>>>
>>> Nicolas
>>>
>> In the wiki there is:
>> mageia-i18n at mageia.org => i18n-discuss at ml.mageia.org and
>> i18n-bugs at ml.mageia.org
>>
>> does the global i18n team need a bugs mailing ?
>> Today I assigned a bug to them, but it's the first one since a long
>> time.
>> What could be useful is to add all existing i18n-locale at ml.mageia.org as
>> bugzilla id.
>
> Ok. What do the i18n team think about this ?

Hi,

There are not so much translators now. No reason to separate bug report by
mailing lists if you want them to be fixed fast, imho. And it is good from
my pov to be noticed about all i18n bugs in one place.

Best regards,
Yuri
Ukrainian translator