[Mageia-marketing] I'm back

Graham Lauder yorick_ at openoffice.org
Thu Dec 2 03:59:24 CET 2010

On Thursday 02 December 2010 06:32:29 Patricia Fraser wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> and greetings again Yorick!

OK That was a weird double post moment, Not sure how that happened, apologies
for absence, tis amazing how much it takes to catch up on work that gets put
on hold when a hand is useless.  I had to bring in help which is mildly
annoying.

> There's talk on the Artwork list about our two teams doing some stuff
> together - has anyone had any communication with/from them? Maybe we
> should have an irc meeting or something, because the logo decision is
> kind of imminent...

OK let's look at it from a marketing POV, laying aside aesthetics and personal
taste.  I shall look things up.

> (I don't like that little pimple-on-a-camel's-ass "cauldron" one
> little bit. Hope it's not The One.)
>
> Cheers,

Vision and mission statement need a bit more work as well, we need to make
progress on that.

Cheers
GL

Graham Lauder,