[Mageia-marketing] I'm back

Graham Lauder yorick_ at openoffice.org
Thu Dec 2 21:51:35 CET 2010

On Friday 03 December 2010 02:41:09 Romain d'Alverny wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 13:32, Graham Lauder <yorick_ at openoffice.org> wrote:
> > Only Gejobi, AlexN83 and Ofaurax have contributions that fit
> > all the ideal criteria from my POV.  Scaleability, Uniqueness and
> > attractiveness  I would look amongst those submissions pick one device
> > that seems the best and most popular I think there has been enough
> > discussion to get a handle on the communities feel
>
> Ok, great. So, to be specific, there are severals of these, that means
> those proposals fit for you:
>  * AlexN83:

 Good scaleability, high score for uniqueness, perhaps a little complex
>    - http://www.flickr.com/photos/54316230@N06/5141934927/

Too complex, relies too much on the "M"
>    - http://www.flickr.com/photos/54316230@N06/5095733855/

This one I like, but without the star, good scaleability and uniqueness
>    - http://www.flickr.com/photos/54316230@N06/5081228522/

Nope, to much detail
>    - http://www.flickr.com/photos/54316230@N06/5063070488/

>  * Gejobi:
Nope, too detailed, not scaleable
>    - http://www.flickr.com/photos/42998910@N02/5008234829/

Has potential, cube is a common device, may lose it on uniqueness
>    - http://www.flickr.com/photos/42998910@N02/5012718103/ (variants
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/42998910@N02/5078260989/ )

Scores high on both uniqueness and scaleability, I'd like to see colour
variations, very high potential I like the "strength" and "solidity" of the
motif
>    - http://www.flickr.com/photos/42998910@N02/5053406283/

>  * ofaurax:

Scalebility and uniqueness is good, Not quite there in aesthetic terms. I'd
like to see variations on this theme.  I think this possibly has the greatest
potential
>    - http://www.flickr.com/photos/ofaurax/5127775007/
>

> Can I give this to founders as the team POV or other proposals caught
> for anyone else?

Yes certainly, these guys have done very well across the variations.  Damned
impressive to have so many with such high potential.

Cheers
GL

Graham Lauder,

INGOTs Moderator New Zealand