[Mageia-marketing] Plan - stuff to do pre Beta 1 release

Patricia Fraser trish at thefrasers.org
Tue Apr 5 20:12:01 CEST 2011

> >> Could you pls notice i18n as soon as localisation can start?
> >
> > I'm feeling a bit confused here.
> >
> > Is there actually anything wanted from the marcomm team of 1, or
> > not?
> >
> > If not, then is there a reason to have the team at all?
>
> My point of view for now :) :
>
> We should prepare all process for beta2 and next releases. Time is a
> bit short for beta1. It took time to release isos and on my side I'm
> just finalizing things. What I suggest is formalize this for beta2.
> WDYT ?

Sounds good. Marcomm needs *lots* more input and feedback from the
council about what's expected; we need council support to get an
actual team rebuilt - and we need to get that process formalised, yes.

I'm out of town from the middle of tomorrow until the weekend, but
I'd like to get started on the pre-Beta 2 stuff at the start of next
week; how does that sound?

Cheers,

--
Trish Fraser, JD9R RQ2D