[Mageia-marketing] Plan - stuff to do pre Beta 1 release

Patricia Fraser trish at thefrasers.org
Tue Apr 5 23:02:46 CEST 2011

Grrr...

> > Yes, detaching press work to some more persons than those who do
> > it now would be nice - when we will find such persons. But parts
> > of this is already done by several people.

I'd separate here the "persona" which could have anyone behind it
from the people who do any communication with people outside the
community (or in it, for that matter), from the "function" of
co-ordinating, writing and disseminating targeted, on-point and
well-constructed information about Mageia, whether graphical or
verbal (or audio, or Braille, or what-have-you).

I was positing a "persona"; I do think the "function" part is also
important and it would be nice to plan for that as we plan to grow
the marcomm team.

Cheers!

--
Trish Fraser, JD9R RQ2D