[Mageia-marketing] Linuxtag Berlin

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 18 14:43:04 CEST 2011

Event is coming nearer. I already did most of the pre-event
organisation, including setting up a wiki page with all current
information (including floor plan and stand layout):
http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=events:linuxtag_2011

Needed things:

 - stickers or any other marketing material (t-shirts will be there)
 - Mageia presentation, which will run as an eye catcher on a 26" screen.
 - anything else you can think of.

About the presentation:
 - I can do it in German but I'd prefer an initial layout which may be
used by other languages as well.
 - If you are planning such a thing in French for Solution Linux, pls
share it with us.

--
wobo