[Mageia-marketing] tonight's meeting

Patricia Fraser trish at thefrasers.org
Wed Dec 7 18:27:26 CET 2011

Hi all,

sorry for the late notice, but I won't be able to make the meeting
tonight (19:00 UTC, in case you forgot).

Topics needing to be covered:

#1 welcome to Seb, our newest member (hi seb!)

#2 list of websites/sites for publicising Alpha 2 - there's a place in
the Sandbox on the wiki to add them

#3 stuff for the Events Box - check out the wiki page about it and see
what we should put on the list

Dale was doing a proposal - if that's ready to go, you could all take
a look at it, maybe put it up on the wiki so we can let the council
know to take a look at it.

 - and anything else you can think of!

Anyone who doesn't have their Mageia identity set up needs to do it,
before you can start editing the wiki.

Cheers!

--
Trish Fraser, JD9R RQ2D