[Mageia-marketing] request for meeting

Céline Harrand celine.harrand at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 15:07:25 CET 2011

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 6:37 PM, Patricia Fraser <trish at thefrasers.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> I was wondering if any of you was interested in holding a meeting
>> thursday or friday at 4 or 5 pm UTC ?
>
> Do my best - not making it to many meetings lately, sorry!
>
> If it´s decided to have one, please can someone put a notice on the
> list?

OK, it may not be a *real* meeting as there are not so many people
that told us they would attend, but there's a bunch of people on IRC
that you can talk with.

Romain and I will be on IRC anyway from 5pm UTC, so if you want to
talk about something in particular, or just want to hang around, do
not think twice.

--
Céline Harrand