[Mageia-marketing] Meeting?

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 22:40:56 CET 2011

Hi there,

ok, my bad, I didn't gather everyone here again before past Thursday,
so trying once more.

Given answers in the time table on the marketing wiki page, I will
call for a IRC meeting on irc://irc.freenode.net/#marcom on Thursday
January 20th at 16:00 UTC (sorry for those that can't at this time, we
may find a better time for later meetings).

So, to discuss what? back to the above topics:
 - marketing/communication teams merge, collaboration _and_ setup
(having a set of temporary first contact/representative/leaders for
the team, to animate and manage it)
 - team(s) roadmap
 - start discussing web editorial strategy
 - start discussing about alpha release management later this month
 - think of the roadmap for this year for Mageia;
 - discuss coming FOSDEM if people want
 - other topic?

Cheers!

Romain