[Mageia-marketing] Mageia in Enli 2010/2011

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 20 11:54:39 CET 2011

2011/1/20 Romain d'Alverny <rdalverny at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 05:53, Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz
> <dlucio at okay.com.mx> wrote:
>
>> I got a conferece to present mageia.  I wonder if someone has an already
>> presentation i may translate to spanish to explain people what is mageia,
>> whata are diferences between other distros, and mainly with mandriva.  what is
>> our work and what do they can expect.  1 hour of speaking.
>
> Wow, that's lot! :-)
>
> Several of us are going to FOSDEM (5/6 Feb) and have first
> presentations there, we can share the presentation material here
> after, and build from that; I already did a quick one for a small
> group several weeks ago, but the slides/discourse have to be revised.
>
> Shall we discuss briefly about this at the meeting? (today, 15:00 UTC
> on #mageia-marcom on Freenode).

These opportunities will come to many of us.
I will also have a conference slot of 1 hour for Mageia in Chemnitz,
Germany in March.

So, a small presentation, common for all, would be a good idea.
 - a speaker at a conference can use it as the basis of his presentation
 - add audio in your language and you can run it on a monitor at
stands, working as eye-catcher
 - add audio in your language and upload it to YouTube
 - integrate the video on local Mageia websites
 - more

We can use the points of the "Values" page for a start.

--
wobo