[Mageia-marketing] FOSDEM presentations draft plans

Patricia Fraser trish at thefrasers.org
Mon Jan 31 20:57:57 CET 2011

Hi Romain,

Thanks for all the work you've put into this!

> Still not very complete "Org focus" part.

This is a pretty important part - it's the answer to the question
"why would I join this distro and not another one?"

Can you take some of the Core Values stuff already up on the Marketing
wiki, here:

http://ooogear.co.nz/mageiawiki/index.php?title=CoreValues

This is the stuff that got all of *this* team excited, back when.
These values are why we're here, and willing to turn our hands to
things. The inclusive stuff. It kind of takes a back seat to the
technical stuff, most of the time, but a technical person can be
technical in *any* distro - there has to be something that sets us
apart, other than the notion that we stopped liking the management
folks at Mandriva...

Cheers,

--
Trish Fraser, JD9R RQ2D