[Mageia-marketing] Looking for some input

Patricia Fraser trish at thefrasers.org
Tue Jul 5 20:22:26 CEST 2011

Hi all,

Take a look at the draft specs for Mageia 2, here:

http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=iso2:technical_specification

These need to be organised somewhat. I'll be pecking away at this,
this week - it has to be finished by the weekend, because I'm on a
work trip all next week.

The current thinking is: organise it by teams, and then using MoSCoW
rankings, and add tags to show where each bit goes in the overall
distro.

Question is: is there a better way? Feedback please!

Cheers,

--
Trish Fraser, JD9R RQ2D
52.4161N,16.9303E