[Mageia-marketing] Mageia 2 technical specifications

Marcello Anni marcello.anni at alice.it
Fri Jul 15 11:17:08 CEST 2011

> Anne wrote:
> Your proposals were all made after deadline. This deadline was announced
> everywhere. We just removed all of these, yours but also coming from
> other guys.
> That's why we have added another wiki page for ideas coming after
> deadline. But we have to manage priorities and for now only first
> proposals have been discussed.

unfortunately i was preparing an exam and i couldn't make my proposals
before... i'm sorry for this, but anyway you could be a bit more "flexible",
what happens if some ideas are added after deadline? also with mandriva it
happened often that some non expected features would added in the meanwhile...
i'm not speaking because these are "my ideas", but because i do think some of
them are really important and can make a quality jump for mageia... can we
discuss them somewhere (even if in chat session)? please, let me know

cheers,
Marcello