[Mageia-marketing] Mageia 2 technical specifications

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 18:19:54 CEST 2011

Le 15 juil. 2011 à 17:54, Marcello Anni <marcello.anni at alice.it>:

> i'm not complaining about MY proposals, i'm complaining about the MISSING blog
> post that should notice the people ideas page was up and available until xx
> date.

It could have been a good point, yes, I agree, and you could have mentioned it before.

And it's not too late either, in retrospect, to point to current state of work. So, how would you point it out?

> why a normal user should follow all the mailing
> lists if he can't or doesn't want to partecipate?

Well... You answer your own question here. :)

> why shouldn't we accept his
> ideas only because he isn't involved in the team? don't  you want to implement
> his interesting feature only for revenge about his missing in the ML?

Could be argued as well that someone who does not care enough to take the minimal effort to follow a ML is likely not going to put the effort needed to submit/support/hack his own idea.

The world is full of ideas waiting for someone.

Romain