[Mageia-marketing] It's time to think about Mageia 2

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 13 19:16:42 CEST 2011

Just as a side note:
I have been following this thread and was inclined to join in, but
each time Trish and/or Romain have written what I was going to say,
only in much better style!

One thing:
Aside from the board there is but one section of the whole project
able to force other sections: the dev-team (incuding packagers and
sysadmins) if what they say is based on technical reasoning/facts.

This being a community work we all can offer our ideas but we also
have to be ready to convince others of the benefits of our ideas -
that is the only force we can apply. We can only do that by
communicating as often as possible, discuss, listen (ideally more than
talk).

--
wobo