[Mageia-marketing] [Mageia-artwork] [Urgent!] Official DVD label and logo

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 17:17:35 CEST 2011

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 16:57, Wolfgang Bornath <molch.b at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Now the editor needs an official label and a high res complete logo -
> to be sent to him tomorrow night.
>
> 1. Do we already have such an official label? If so pls point me to
> the EPS file. If not, would it be possible to have one until tomorrow?
>
> 2. Do we have a high resolution EPS file of the official logo (for
> publications in print magazines)? If so pls point me to the file, if
> not, is it possible to get one - this is important to have our logo on
> the DVD labels and in the magazine.

I'm late posting it, I've been wondering where to post the temp files;
I sent them on Flickr for now:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mageia_org/sets/72157627014023456/ -
those have been made by a friend of a friend. Not at full resolution
so far, but if some get a go, we can ask Julie (the artist) to provide
high res stuff.

I know some other have been posted on mageia-artwork as well, some days ago.

Romain