[Mageia-marketing] Mageia product naming/scoping

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 30 19:31:17 CEST 2011

2011/3/30 Romain d'Alverny <rdalverny at gmail.com>:
> Ok, htere's a quick followup and proposal to discuss. I'll forward to
> -discuss next week for further review, so please comment here and now
> already. :-p

Whatever the discussions here and on -discuss would bring up, it can
not be decided at this stage, too many open questions:

 - contents of various ISOs
 - - main question here: free, non-free, firmware, etc. Only after
deciding on this we will know for sure about what kind of ISOs we will
need.
 - - space for localisation files, having been a PITA for live cd
design at Mandriva and will not be easier for Mageia.
 - more

So, IMHO you can use any naming scheme you like, it may have to be
changed depending on the outcome of pending discussions (like "Free"
or "Complete" or whatever).

--
wobo