[Mageia-marketing] 2011/week 17 review

Romain d'Alverny rda at mageia.org
Thu May 5 19:38:37 CEST 2011

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 19:33, Wolfgang Bornath <molch.b at googlemail.com> wrote:
> 2011/5/5 Romain d'Alverny <rda at mageia.org>:
>> It's online on http://hugs.mageia.org/ - hopefully with more picture
>> from contributors soon (need to explicit the process to have one's
>> pictures there).
>
> Hmm, what is this about? I know that some people like to hug everybody
> who does not quit the scene immediately (François B. :) ), but how is
> this related to Mageia?

As I explained before, that's a small detail in the "show the
friendly, human side" of the project; it's not a question of faking
anything; pictures of people+posters there should be genuine
participants in the project. It's a small, anecdotal, low-traffic page
meant to put some fun, nothing more, nothing less.

Romain