[Mageia-marketing] [Mageia-artwork] proposal for installer screens

Thorsten van Lil tvl83 at gmx.de
Tue May 24 21:27:33 CEST 2011

Am Dienstag 24 Mai 2011, 17:52:02 schrieb Marcello Anni:
> hi,
>
> i've created a proposal for installer screens, what do you think about
> them?
>

> http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=marcom:sandbox#scenario_2_marcello_s
> _proposal
>

> i would use the keywords also in the launching and promoting phase, if some
> could create also some desktop backgrounds with them it will be great. Let
> me know

I've tried to manipulate some existing images from AlexN and fill them with
text. I've tried to transfer the ideas of marketing team to match the layout
(a few items per page). The text is of course changable. So please, send your
ideas.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/x6KbJvTcjuqYPSayr23uZ8WFIzFZ2BaC21XF10gWwzE?feat=directlink
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/mu-
wTnVT61470ftQkywZ78WFIzFZ2BaC21XF10gWwzE?feat=directlink
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/ADXkh9lnp1xRVH0H07aWccWFIzFZ2BaC21XF10gWwzE?feat=directlink

Regards,
Thorsten