[Mageia-marketing] Redaction of announcements for the release of Mageia 1

Marianne Lombard marianne at tuxette.fr
Thu May 26 20:43:52 CEST 2011

Hi,

The release approach and I think usefull to prepare the announcement who
will be made on our website and on others informations sites.

I just begin the redaction of a news on the french site
http://linuxfr.org/ (not published yet) and I suppose others people will
do the same for slashdot or other geek-info-website in their language

A good solution will be to join our effort and redact one version we can
adapt to our own context (being less or more technical, adding or not
screenshot, etc)

My skills in redaction are basics so I will need the help of this  team
(I can manage french translations)

Thanks by advance  for your help

Marianne

PS : please excuse my poor english

--
Marianne Lombard (Jehane)
Mageia User - Mageia french translation team