[Mageia-marketing] Redaction of announcements for the release of Mageia 1

Patricia Fraser trish at thefrasers.org
Fri May 27 21:24:19 CEST 2011

Hi Marianne,

I'm ready for some help, if you've got some time!

> The release approach and I think usefull to prepare the
> announcement who will be made on our website and on others
> informations sites.

I have a beginning up here:

http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=marcom:sandbox#announcement

If you could take a look, maybe log onto the wiki and add your ideas,
we could put the draft announcement text together so the council can
take a look at it tomorrow?

Cheers,

PS: Everyone's welcome to come help with this - it's all of us
speaking, after all!

--
Trish Fraser, JD9R RQ2D
52.4161N,16.9303E