[Mageia-marketing] Real meeting this week!

Patricia Fraser trish at thefrasers.org
Mon Oct 10 18:49:49 CEST 2011

Hi all,

We had a great chat on IRC last Wednesday, and this week we'll go for
the real meeting, with an agenda and everything.

Things to discuss:
1. to help get the new wiki up and running
- this is mostly talking to docteam and artwork and helping if we can
2. to migrate our stuff to the new wiki
- what will we migrate, how it should look, that stuff
3. to collect all the things in one place for Mageia people who want
to do a stand at a conference or forum
- this is pretty important, people have been asking about that lately
4. to prepare for the release of Mageia 2 (probably now that will be
May 2012)
- looking at the task list and working out who will do what.

Artwork is meeting on irc at #mageia-artwork earlier on Wednesday;
we're up at 19h00 UTC. We should be able to get through this stuff
in an hour, if we're good!

See you there,

--
Trish Fraser, JD9R RQ2D