[Mageia-marketing] Marcom meeting this week

Patricia Fraser trish at thefrasers.org
Tue Sep 20 19:20:56 CEST 2011

Hi everyone!

Apologies for doubles of this reminder - I'm bcc:ing a couple of
people who might not be subscribed to the list.

We're about to get up and running after the summer break, and it's a
good time for us to meet.

Meeting is in #mageia-marcom on Freenode at 19:00 UTC tomorrow
(Wednesday 21/09).

Agenda items are:

1. Input for artwork on design, colour palette etc;
2. Our bit of the new wiki - redesign of the structure and how it
works needs to be complete by next Monday's council meeting
3. Working on the plans for marketing and communications to get
things set for the Mageia 2 release (and publicity in the meantime).

Check out the council and artwork meeting logs for the last couple of
weeks here:

http://meetbot.mageia.org/

See you there!

Cheers,