[Mageia-marketing] Fw: [Mageia-artwork] Last round of background discussions

Patricia Fraser trish at thefrasers.org
Mon Apr 2 22:50:15 CEST 2012

Hi folks,

Please look at Max's new backgrounds and vote for one logo:

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 23:22:32 +0300
From: Max Quarterpleen <bogusman222 at gmail.com>
To: Mageia artwork discussion and work list <mageia-artwork at mageia.org>
Subject: [Mageia-artwork] Last round of background discussions

Hi everybody.
We've pretty much all agreed (or at least, everybody who has bothered to
respond agreed) that we are going to go with the logo in the bottom
right corner with the more prominent shadow, the drop-shadow.
Now, some people thought that it still isn't very visible. I personally
think it looks great, but I am only one person.
So, I mad two more mockups: a greyscale logo and a white logo. (I tried
a black logo and it was just awful).
Grayscale: http://i.imgur.com/5WOFr.jpg
White: http://i.imgur.com/yVsNd.jpg
Natural: http://i.imgur.com/1rdLL.jpg
Please disregard JPEG artifacts, we will distribute the images as PNGs.
Please respond with your thoughts.
Again, the final position of the logo will depend on the resolution of
the image so that it won't interfere with the KDE taskbar.
Max

--
Trish Fraser, VVMZ4 91L2V
-35.67896, 142.66637