[Mageia-marketing] Post-a-thon...

Sebastian sebsebseb sebsebseb_mageia at gmx.com
Wed Apr 4 05:35:48 CEST 2012

I (Sebastian sebsebseb ) don't know why in the other message some of the
words are joined together that shouldn't be. Wasn't like that on the
Pirate Pad.

1. Mageia is more than just a Linux distribution: it's a community of
users, developers, and advocates from around the world. (18 words)

2. Mageia is international - you can use it and be part of our community
in your own language. (17 words)

We need something that explains the repo's, or makes it clear, that
loads of applications can be quickly downloaded and installed for 3. (Seb)

3. Mageia has lots of different types of applications ready for  quick
easy install - Office, Internet, Development, Education, and more. (19
words)

4. Mageia Control Center allows the easy set up of user accounts,
hardware, software, networking, security and more. (17words)

5. Using Mageia means you are part of our community - please get
involved! www.mageia.org (13 words)