[Mageia-marketing] A request

Sebastian sebsebseb sebsebseb_mageia at gmx.com
Wed Apr 4 19:13:25 CEST 2012

On 03/04/12 Bradley D. Thornton typed:
> I'm so glad to hear that. And I noticed that even Sebastian fired off
> his last top-post about five hours after your notice in this email ;)
I am still quite new to sending emails to mailing lists really. Took me
over a year to join most of the Mageia mailing list's for a few reasons.
Then I started sending to them as I started to join teams in December.
Some of the Mageia mailing lists are the first mailing lists that I am
sending messages to and then a bit later on the LUG as well.

In early January I finally bothered to join the LUG mailing list, which
I am glad I have done. Been to the LUG once so far, and that was fun :).
Would have been twice, but some travel issues and there wasn't really a
proper meeting that time anyway. Gave away most of the Mageia 1 KDE and
Gnome CD's from FOSDEM 2012 that I wanted to get rid of last month as
well :).

Going to the LUG probably at the end of this month :).

Really when it comes to online communication I prefer much more instant
communication such as IRC and instant messaging, however now since
Mageia I am starting to become much more of an emails person as well.

 From Sebastian sebsebseb