[Mageia-marketing] Linuxquestions.org fora

Anne nicolas ennael at mageia.org
Wed Feb 8 08:46:45 CET 2012

Hi there

I got a mail from Jeremy, Linuxquestions.org. Here it is

==============

Thanks for the quick response. I was interested to know if anyone
associated with Mageia would be interested in participating in a
Mageia forum at LQ. Basically, we have quite a few distro fora (see
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-distributions-5/ for a
full list) and Mageia is one of the only major distro's currently not
represented. The only prerequisite for having a LQ distro forum is
that someone associated with the project participate. Each participant
gets a custom user title that denotes their affiliation. Is this
something you think someone within the project would be interested in?
You can use a role account or multiple individual accounts, based on
your preferences.

So if you are interested in it just mail me about this and we will
setup necessary account

Cheers

--
Anne