[Mageia-marketing] Linuxquestions.org fora

Patricia Fraser trish at thefrasers.org
Thu Feb 9 00:55:06 CET 2012

Yay Bradley! and thanks to others for offers of help with this. I
think, like Anne and Bradley, that the more exposure the better - we
need to grow our community, and we won't do that by restricting our
venues, I don't think.

I'm also registered on LQ, if somewhat silent, so let's get a Mageia
forum set up, and if need be we can point people to resources on Mageia
whether they be docs, forums, lists or IRC, thus bridging the gap.

Anyone else want to help?