[Mageia-marketing] Restarting meetings

Sebastian sebsebseb sebsebseb_mageia at gmx.com
Wed Feb 15 11:44:45 CET 2012

On 15/02/12 02:04, Patricia Fraser wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Now that I'm back in Australia, we should maybe re-visit the time we
> have our IRC get-together each week or fortnight - we're a bit spread
> out over the planet!
>
> For me, a time that's equivalent to UTC 20:00 or 21:00, or a time
> that's equivalent to UTC 09:00 or 10:00 would be fine. Earlier than UTC
> 20:00 I can do sometimes but not often.
>
> What times suit everyone else?
>
> We need to get some tasks worked out for Mageia 2 release - nothing too
> heavy, but it would be good to spread the word well for this release!
>
> Cheers,

Hi

For me the evening is good in UK time :).

Tuesday 7pm UTC is the Mageia documentation team meeting.

Wednesday at about 8pm seems to usually be the packaging meeting, I am
not a packager, but I know these meetings can be useful to find out
Mageia project information.  Sometimes I type in them a bit as well.
However if we have our marketing team meeting on the same day and at the
same time, well I tend to be in quite a few IRC channels any way when
using IRC, so that's not really a problem.

Also the day of the marketing team meeting isn't a problem for me, but
other people might want a different day.

Clocks change as well twice a year, but 8pm UK time should be ok with
me, and 9pm even.

 From Sebastian sebsebseb

P.S

Which time zone are you in now, and where abouts in Australia did you
move to?