[Mageia-marketing] Restarting meetings

Sebastian sebsebseb sebsebseb_mageia at gmx.com
Wed Feb 15 12:37:33 CET 2012

On 15/02/12 11:05, Patricia Fraser wrote:
> Hi Seb,
>
>> For me the evening is good in UK time :).
>>
>> Tuesday 7pm UTC is the Mageia documentation team meeting.
>>
>> Wednesday at about 8pm seems to usually be the packaging meeting, I
>> am not a packager, but I know these meetings can be useful to find
>> out Mageia project information.  Sometimes I type in them a bit as
>> well. However if we have our marketing team meeting on the same day
>> and at the same time, well I tend to be in quite a few IRC channels
>> any way when using IRC, so that's not really a problem.
>>
>> Also the day of the marketing team meeting isn't a problem for me,
>> but other people might want a different day.
>>
>> Clocks change as well twice a year, but 8pm UK time should be ok with
>> me, and 9pm even.
> All good points. We´ve had marcom meetings on Wednesdays, alternating
> with artwork - but they don´t have to be Wednesdays, sure. Let´s see
> what other people have to say?
>
>> Which time zone are you in now, and where abouts in Australia did you
>> move to?
> I´m in Victoria, and the time zone is UTC + 11 (we´re on summer time),
> dropping to UTC +9 when the northern hemisphere is on summer time.
>
> Cheers!

Hi

Oh yeah they fit in with the artwork team meetings, already knew that,
but forgot about that when typing the email.

Wednesday will be fine for me, but at the moment any day of the week
would be really.

Is there going to be a marketing team meeting this evening, 7pm UTC, or
8 or 9pm UTC even?

 From Sebastian sebsebseb

P.S

Was wondering if you were in Sydney time and yes you are.