[Mageia-marketing] Installer advertisement pictures

Rémi Verschelde remi at verschelde.fr
Fri Feb 24 12:16:41 CET 2012

2012/2/23 Esteban Mora <esteban1972 at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> It's me, the guy from Costa Rica. I was thinking the same a couple of weeks
> ago. I installed the alpha release and noticed that the pictures were the
> same. I have some ideas and I think I can help with some designs (or at
> least, prototypes). But I need the grid and the Mageia logo in SVG format.
> Where can I find them?
>
> Esteban

See http://www.mageia.org/en/about/media/ for the logo in SVG.
You may find the grid on the SVN I think... Here is Mageia 1's
background: http://svnweb.mageia.org/soft/theme/mageia-theme/trunk/Mageia-Default/background/
I'm pretty sure there is the grid without the Mageia logo somewhere,
but I don't know where.

Rémi / Akien